Do you have an existing website that needs changes or maintenance? Don’t have time to keep up with updates to your website? Need general editing and maintenance on your website on a monthly basis? We provide website maintenance for ALL websites including those designed by Flying Orange, other designers or someone else! We offer the following monthly website maintenance packages based upon the competitive going rate for website maintenance.
- 2 Hours Website Maintenance
- No Monthly Backup of website files or database(s)
- 3 Business Day Turnaround Time
- 5 Hours Website Maintenance
- Monthly (one time) backup of all website files and database(s)
- 2 Business Day Turnaround Time
- 10 Hours Website Maintenance
- Bi-Monthly (two time) backup of all website files and database(s)
- 1 Business Day Turnaround Time
Common Maintenance Requests
- Add new content including text, products, images and video to existing pages
- Add new pages including new content, images, videos, forms and add to navigation
- Update existing content including text, products, images and video
- Update CSS styling (colors, text size, fonts, etc.)
- Update version software including plugins for WordPress
Maintenance Plan Terms
- PAYMENTS/TERMS: All payments will be in USD (US Dollars). Payment is due in advance prior to work beginning. Payment will be accepted via Credit Card. For all maintenance plans, the term of this agreement are month to month, automatically renewable unless cancelled by the ‘Client’ in writing. ‘Client’ will be billed for agreed upon hours regardless of actual hours used. Unused hours do not roll over into the next month, or cannot be pulled from future months. No refunds are issued for unused time. Any additional hours over the plan hours included will be billed at $75.00/hour.
- CANCELLATION: ‘Client’ may cancel subscription for maintenance plan via email or fax. Unused hours will not be refunded after cancellation but can be used up until end of plan month. ‘Provider’ reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time for any reason without any prior knowledge and will do so in writing by electronic mail and/or postal letter to the client.
- AUTHORIZATION: With your payment, you are hiring Flying Orange (‘Provider’) as a Website Maintenance Provider for the specific purpose of updating website content on the ‘Clients’ existing website. These updates include, but are not limited to text changes, picture and graphics changes, adding necessary scripts or website applications. ‘Client’ agrees to allow access to the client’s web site, store, server, file directory, or any other directories or programs or sites which need to be accessed for maintenance and control including if needed domain management.
- LAWS AFFECTING ELECTRONIC COMMERCE: The ‘Client’ agrees that the ‘Client’ is solely responsible for complying with such laws, taxes, and tariffs, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend ‘Provider’ and it’s subcontractors from any claim, suit, penalty, tax, or tariff arising from the ‘Client’s’ use of Internet electronic commerce.
- INTERNET ETIQUETTE: ‘Provider’ is a developer of ethical web sites. As such, ‘Provider’ will not design, promote, or attach links to any site that includes adult content, nudity, obscene language or that encourages or promotes intolerance or discrimination of or towards people or peoples of any race, color, sex, creed or religion. Nor will ‘Provider’ design, promote or attach links to any site that advocates, encourages or practices the exploitation of any group or groups in society, including, and in particular, children, the elderly or the disadvantaged.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: ‘Provider’ may, during the course of providing services hereunder or in relation to this contract have access to, and acquire knowledge regarding materials, data, systems, and other information of or with respect to ‘Client’ which may not be accessible or known to the general public. Any knowledge acquired by ‘Provider’ from such materials shall not be used, published or divulged by ‘Provider’ to any person, firm or outside source without the express written consent of ‘Client’.