Maintenance Package Terms
- PAYMENTS/TERMS: All payments will be in USD (US Dollars) and accepted via Credit Card. Payment is due in advance prior to work beginning. For all maintenance plans, the terms of this agreement are month to month and will be automatically billed for renewal 7 days prior to start of next month unless cancelled by the ‘Client’ in writing via email. Unused hours do not roll over into the next month or cannot be pulled from future months. No refunds are issued for unused time. Any additional hours over the plan hours included will be billed at $75.00/hour.
- CANCELLATION: ‘Client’ may cancel subscription for maintenance plan via email or fax. Unused hours will not be refunded after cancellation but can be used up until end of plan month. ‘Provider’ reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time for any reason without any prior knowledge and will do so in writing by electronic mail and/or postal letter to the client.
- AUTHORIZATION: With your payment, you are hiring Flying Orange (‘Provider’) as a Website Maintenance Provider for the specific purpose of updating website content on the ‘Clients’ existing website. These updates include, but are not limited to text changes, picture and graphics changes, adding necessary scripts or website applications. ‘Client’ agrees to allow access to the client’s web site, store, server, file directory, or any other directories or programs or sites which need to be accessed for maintenance and control including if needed domain management.
- LAWS AFFECTING ELECTRONIC COMMERCE: The ‘Client’ agrees that the ‘Client’ is solely responsible for complying with such laws, taxes, and tariffs, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend ‘Provider’ and it’s subcontractors from any claim, suit, penalty, tax, or tariff arising from the ‘Client’s’ use of Internet electronic commerce.
- INTERNET ETIQUETTE: ‘Provider’ is a developer of ethical web sites. As such, ‘Provider’ will not design, promote, or attach links to any site that includes adult content, nudity, obscene language or that encourages or promotes intolerance or discrimination of or towards people or peoples of any race, color, sex, creed or religion. Nor will ‘Provider’ design, promote or attach links to any site that advocates, encourages or practices the exploitation of any group or groups in society, including, and in particular, children, the elderly or the disadvantaged.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: ‘Provider’ may, during the course of providing services hereunder or in relation to this contract have access to, and acquire knowledge regarding materials, data, systems, and other information of or with respect to ‘Client’ which may not be accessible or known to the general public. Any knowledge acquired by ‘Provider’ from such materials shall not be used, published or divulged by ‘Provider’ to any person, firm or outside source without the express written consent of ‘Client’.